Las Vegas Season 4

kmellem

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that was playing when Sam was driving through the wilderness in Hawaii going toward the motel? I've heard this song in other places (commercials, etc.) but I don't know what it is. (It's the ooooo-ooooo song)

Thanks!

Jewel was aguest star and she sang like 3 or 4 different songs in the episodes. I'm only intersted in the very first song she sang. Does anyone know the name of the song?

Hi,

On the Las Vegas show episode "DIED IN PLAIN SIGHT", there was a song playing with a dance beat and the word juicy was repeated. Does anyone know the name of the song? Thanks

Not sure if this is the one you're talking about, but I'd like to know what the song was from the beginning of this episode. Can someone please help us?

The name of the song is "Juicy" by Better than Ezra. There are also several remixes out there of the same song. I hope this helps, I love this song.

Did anyone happen to see Las Vegas on Friday night? (episode where the security vault is broken into & the violin, super bowl ring, etc stolen) Molly Sim's character moves in with hot Danny, and she takes over his apartment. At the very end of the episode, it shows him asleep in his bed and she gets in next to him and cuddles up next to him & they both have sweet smiles on their faces & this really pretty song is playing...something about holding you in my arms forever, etc, but I didn't write down the lyrics, thinking I would remember them....well, I don't. Any help? Thank you!

I know the artist was James Blunt, I'm pretty sure the song is called "Cry".

Now one for you...
Do you know the name of the song playing in the disco when Nikki Cox was the DJ? The lyrics are something like "lemme teach you how to swing girl, here we go hey here we go, I'm gonna teach you how to swing..." It sounded sort of Black Eyed Peas-ish, with a bouncy beat and a girl and a guy singing. Anyone?

(also posting this in a new thread...)

Help please?

Do you know the name of the song playing in the disco when Nikki Cox was the DJ? The lyrics are something like "lemme teach you how to swing girl, here we go hey here we go, I'm gonna teach you how to swing..." It sounded sort of Black Eyed Peas-ish, with a bouncy beat and a girl and a guy singing. Anyone?

(also posting this in a reply to "final song in tonight's Las Vegas"...)

Thanks for the help!

Shortly after Big Ed and Danny rescue Delinda from her kidnappers, a beautiful song plays. I think it might be a James Blunt song, but I checked "Cry" and it definitely is not this. Does anyone know the name of this haunting song?

Does anyone know if there is a Las Vegas TV show site that would list all of the songs and their artists somewhere on the net?

Thanks, in advance, for your kind help on this!

I heard this song too, and I really want it. It definitely sounds like James Blunt, but I don't know what song. Can someone please help us?

My roomate agrees that the song we heard is not "Cry." He is sure it is a Joe Purdy tune, but for the life of us, we can't tell which of his tunes it is!

Help!

I love this song, and I heard it in another movie not to long ago. Do you know if this is on a cd somewhere, becuase I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the help.

I did a search and I think the song might be Cry on My Shoulder by Overflow........I downloaded it and I almost certain that it's the song!

Oops, I was wrong.......I just went back and watched the end of Las Vegas and it is Cry by James Blundt! But, the song by Overflow is a pretty good song also!

Back