HBO movie and series montage

bonita

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked but there is another HBO promo starting with Rome, then Sopranos, etc. The music is haunting guitar sung by I believe a female, with lyrics beginning "if you knew that you would die today and saw the face of god and love would you change." This is not John Butler Trio or Maria Mena. Thanks.

Does anyone know the song in the new HBO promo? It's a piano song with a male singer, over a montage of the HBO original shows.

thanks!

Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung

Great song, was in the movie A Lot Like Love.

Also check out Strange and Beautiful, was their first single.

:D

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the new HBO/Cinemax commercial for their December premiers (Million Dollar Baby, White Noise, etc.)? I think that I heard the same song in another commercial last night during the Survivor finale, but I was in another room and missed the product being advertised on CBS. For the life of me, I can't even remember any lyrics or even the basic tune right now . . . all I know is that I liked it. Any help?

i only saw that commercial once but i am pretty sure the song is "brighter than sunshine" by aqualung...

So I was watching a movie on the cinemax channel and they gave a commercial about all the different types of movies they show on that channel. There was a song in the back, its sorta of an alternative rock song I think but something in the lines of rock. I was curious to know the name of this song if anyone would know. Thanks in advance !

Its not Stars by Switchfoot or Moviestar by Stereophonics

theres a song played for the new hbo tv promos it goes something like "if you saw the face of forgotten love would you change, would you change..."

I'm looking for two songs, both on HBO right now...

1.) The music in the background of the new movie montages for the month...something about "I feel it in my soul" real easy flowing song, guy has a gritty voice...just now saw it when they are showing Alexander, Phantom of the Opera, etc. *EDIT* I found this earlier, it's by Aqualung, "Brighter Than Sunshine"

2.) My wife is looking for the song that is in the background of when they show small clips from their series such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, Sopranos...it's the commercials where they have the name of the series in really big letters in a scene of each series and they usually walk right past them.

I hope this helps, and I hope you can help me!

Excellent, that was it.

What is the alternative version of the song played for the upcoming movies? One is Aqualung, but there is another one that they play too. Thanks for the help and any help you can provide.

I think I just had an orgasm when I realized this is the song I've been searching for. Thanks much!

I swear that song is ingraved into my skull. It's on my soundtrack at work and it's annoying now. Nevertheless, it's still a nice song.

There's a new one now...I heard it last night and its a female lead with the lyrics "do you believe what you see?"
Tis is another great song but can't find it anywhere. Don't know who it is or the real name of the song..

Any ideas?????

Is there anyone who has created a listing of music from HBO tv commercials? If so, could it be posted here?

Thanks!

I don't have a comprehensive list... but I can kinda start one:

There's Tracy Chapman - "Change"

and Green Day - "When September Ends"

Those are two of my favorites.

Back