VW Volkswagen Tiguan "Das Auto"

chichideadly15

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know any information on the song that is played at the end of the New Volkswagen Tiguan commercial when the band starts playing?

It's also the same song at the end of the New Volkswagen Passat commercial. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry, it's not that one. It's the one where the drummer Lady say's "Europeans are crazy" then the announcer says, "Hey, I'm European" then the Drummer Lady says "Exactly" (No Disrepect to Anyone Intended), then the Drummer lady says, "ONE TWO THREE FOUR!!!!" Then the band starts playing the song I want. I think the drummer lady is Shiela E.

It's also the song they use for the end song of the Volkswagen Passat Commercial.

Thanks for your help and any other help thusfar. Please anyone know the song?

Anyone know the commercial? Its the one with the all white background and the volkswagen beetle talking to the vokkswagen tiguan and it says "Hey, you're the new SUV? You're the same size as me". Any help would be appreciated.

after thoroughly searching the internet, I finally found the link to the video with the song I'm looking for from the New Vw Commercials. Here's the Ultra-Long Link:

http://www.atlantavw.com/?http://assets.co...145edef087.html

It's the song at the End of the commercial where the lady starts off like "WHOO!!!". Please anybody that has any info on this song, inform me. Thank You sssoooooooooooooo much.

Yeah, I realized she wasn't Sheila E. when I looked up recent pics of her. Thanks for that.

I just need to know the song from the end of that commercial if anyone could help with that. Its the Volkswagen commercial with Cindy Blackman playing the drums. The song is in the link I posted previously. Thanks.

Any recent updates on what the song is for the commercial? Please any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by chichideadly15@Jun 4 2008, 06:17 AM
Any recent updates on what the song is for the commercial? Please any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
It was probably written for that commercial and this commercial:

Not as full length song is my guess.

More info:

Cindy Blackman, Jack Daley and (I think) Craig Ross are the trio in these commercials.

:blink:

Back